Thursday, February 18, 2010

changing dreams

When Gilmore Girls took my fancy many years ago, I started to dream of getting to Harvard University.

That was my crazy dream.

However, as I grow up and as I begin to experience new things and see through windows of new opportunities, my dreams started to change. There are still those that stay the same but as of the moment, this one has finally taken its final bow.

My mentor, Bo Sanchez, once said that it is important to clearly visualize your dream and claim it as you pray for it. So, I am claiming that two or three years from now, I will find myself in Griffith University- Mount Gravatt Campus pursuing a masters degree on Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. :D

I am praying for it. I am writing it down so you may pray with me as well.
AMDG! :D

3 comments:

  1. yeeesss! go bestfriend. be praying for you and supporting you all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i got inspire with this great dream.
    now i realize that i'm free to dream as big as i could. and to be determined enough then i'll find myself getting into it someday.
    i admire you ms Olvido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi bestfriend and derl. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete