Sunday, January 16, 2011

1/365: The Planner

Wow, how creative of me. Bwahaha! :p

The shot:
For day 1, it's the picture of my newly-acquired planner (points to picture)! The pics are coming from my LG phone by the way and I am not one of those people who are into photography so please be tolerant of the pictures' quality for now (excellence, excellence!). Plus, you'll know I took them if they are placed on the upper right of the entry. If not, the pics are not mine.

The story:
Before I start my day, I open my planner and pray for my intentions, dreams and to-do-list. Other than reminding me that I still have the ability to achieve my goals, short-term and/or long-term, my planner inspires me to look forward to life each day. Some people think that writing to-do-lists is overrated but for me, it's not. I think it just means that the day ahead is full of promises and even if I have much on my listS, there is always space left for surprises. I think there is nothing wrong with planning, setting goals and dreaming as long as you don't lose sight of The Goal. I hope I get my days fully-booked! Papers to check, lessons to plan, and records to submit are sure to take up some space but I hope what takes most of the space would be my dates with the people I love and my dates with the Lord. =)
According to one of my mentors, Bro. Bo Sanchez, if you don't plan your life... somebody else will. If you don't define your dreams, you might just end up chasing other people's dreams for you which may not be the dreams He has planted in your heart so go ahead.. plan! dream! work on those plans and dreams!

But, if you must fail like I do, then learn, get up and plan, dream and work again!

After all, the year has just begun.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do this!!! Just finding the right time. But when? Hahaha. Can I do it with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha! Hi bestfriend! What do you mean, 'do it with me?!" I'm open to any collaborative projects. Haha.

    Lesson # 187,897,347,375,928,958,930,475,093,475: You can never 'find' time. You have to 'make' time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will update you when I'm starting na. haha. i should "make" time. that would require 200% of my will. but yes, i will. :)

    ReplyDelete