Tuesday, February 9, 2010

loves of my life

Wise men say only fool rush in. But, I can't help falling in love with you. 
They say pictures contain in them a thousand words and so this post is dedicated to the thousand words of love and wonderful memories these different people have  filled my life with. Single as I am, I celebrate Valentine's Day thankful the gift of love and people who have made me who I am today!

My Papa Nono and Mama Marissa
Where you are is where home is. :)

Dodong Bryan
Thank you for bearing with me. 
Best Friends Felice, Ryka, and Maymay!
Sisters -- not in blood but in bond.
Junior Educators' Alliance
Mommy, Daddy and the entire family. :p
TOSP Community
Learning, Serving, Growing, Leading, Talking and Eating for Life! 
Youth For Christ/ Gawad Kalinga Brothers and Sisters
Heaven is here!
EC 08-09
The beginning of many other things. No regrets.
CNU-SSG 0809
We are perfectly imperfect for each other. Right?
College Barkada- Jing2, Yanie, Janna, Mapet, Rhoda, Cyhrine, Man2 and Maris
Friends for life.
AYLA Family
For keeping me grounded, thank you!
4C!
You all make college unforgettable.
4-D!
My first advisory class.

This is one of those days where I am running out of words. So, I'll keep this post at this. 
I am nothing less than blessed. We all are. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment