Sunday, February 19, 2012

18/365: the revival

The title almost says it all. I'm reviving this challenge so I get to finish what I start. (winks)

The shot: Found this tarpaulin outside one of Ayala's cinemas yesterday. I think it's linked to a church or a religious organization.

The story: The school year is about to end (Hi, March!) and I've been senti lately about my students leaving school this year. To say that SY 2011-2012 has been a challenge is an understatement. I won't go around telling you now what the highlights of my year have been because that is for a different post but I think the lines in this tarpaulin reminds me of the what-could-haves-that-have-not-been. Believe me, I did one of the craziest things I've ever done in my life this school year. Haha, ironically, it's not school-related. Why the heck did I start this post with the 'school year ending' theme? LOL. Sorry, part of being a teacher I guess. I measure my years in academic years. HAHA! Going back, I really thought that doing what I did would change things for the better but it seems that I found myself in more uncertainty than before I did it. (All this secrecy is making my post really confusing. But, I'm not ready to put into words what I just did. Well, not yet anyway. :p)

I just want to post this small reminder for me that it's time to really let it go (for the NTH time!) and look at all the possibilities this year has in store. But wait, there's more! The last two lines states "Be equipped and finish strong". So let's do this, Michelle! Time to equip ourself (?!?) so we can finally have that dream-come-true. Am I ready, Lord? For this?! Well, when it comes.. then that must be the answer to my prayer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment