Saturday, February 18, 2012

blog edits


My blog's got a new "feel" to it. When we talk about scribbles (which is like the name of my blog),I imagine something like that of the current background. =) BUT, I have also added something extra special so that I would be inspired to write more. LOL. Okay, here it is...


Picture fail? Haha!

Somebody's got categories now! Wee.. feeling like a more 'professional blogger' at that. Anyway, this is inspired by my bestfriend, Maymay. I forgot what she said about 'categories' though but she was the first one who told me about it. (Hey, if you are reading this, you did not reply to my text! Hmph! Till when are you in Cebu?)

So, I think that's all there is to this post now. Haha! I am very sleepy so I did not edit all my previous labels. I just chose a few to start the ball rolling. Here's to changing for the better! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment