Monday, February 20, 2012

19/365: GK!

Yesterday, mom asked me to buy Downy Isang Banlaw and it did not come in the size we wanted in Ayala, I went to Country Mall. Guess what welcomed me to the grocery section?

The shot: Human<3Nature products! GK! GK! GK!

The story: My bestfriend, Maymay, went home last week to surprise her dad, Tito Rey for his 50th birthday. We were not able to meet up but seeing this (actually, seeing GK-related stuff) immediately reminds me of her. This also reminded me of the upcoming Bayani Challenge this summer! YEY! Hopefully, I can bring my college friends with me by then. AND, the fun run I will joining this coming March for GK. To my readers (Hi, May! HAHA!), you might want to consider joining this. =)

For God and for country!

No comments:

Post a Comment