Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4: Day of Virtue: Kindness

Since I am late for the other tasks, I'm doing two tasks in one setting. I know it's not a race but I am truly in the 'reflection' mode right now. So here goes Day 4!

Our task today is to be kind. Being focused on one value for today, I need to write 'actions' that I will do today that will reflect the kindness in me. =) Okay... I have twelve hours left to work on this challenge so I will write down 12 things I will do today. Tomorrow, before I do task 5, I'm going to report on how far I've gone through my list. Okay? Let me see...

1. Smile to a complete stranger.
2. Greet a student (that I will meet today) first.
3. I will iron the newly-washed clothes for my mother.
4. I will asks how my father's day was.
5. I will text my brother to tell him to take care of himself today.
6. I will help my cousin with her investigatory project.
7. I will clean our house.
8. I will give a random call to all my bestfriends today just to check how they are.
9. Share my food to my classmates tonight during our class.
10. Pray for those who have hurt me.
11. Help a stranger.
12. Give a member of the school staff a thank-you gift.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment