Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 days, 365 photos

Last December 2010, I decided to collect 17 stickers from Starbucks so I can get a planner. Other than being a planner-person, I wanted one because I wanted to pursue a short-term goal.

This year, I'm not sure I'm getting another planner but I decided that I am going to do a 365-day blog project for 2011. It's nothing new. I've read many blogs who do some crazy things for 365 days --- one day at a time. I said to myself that this is something I can do and I want to give it a try. For the next 365 days (364, minus today), I am going to post a picture a day of something that has inspired me. One day at a time. And then I am going to write a little about it and then that's about it. Pretty simple, huh? I think it's the commitment part that will make it a challenge. But its a me-against-me battle so it is virtually impossible to lose. HAHA!

Why am I doing this? Maybe because it's a short-term goal I can pursue. Or simply because I want to do it. Whatever it is, I need not rationalize it. So, here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment