Saturday, January 22, 2011

7/365: kitkat. or something like that.

Ccccoooooffffeeeeee!!! :)

The shot:
This is not a new picture. I took it a few months ago at Starmart one Sunday evening when I felt I needed a break.

The story:
I forgot to take the picture that I was planning to post tonight. I lost my mind in thoughts of proving that s is an element of S ajfdsyojds;lkjisgjsdj;lskf... you get the drift. So, I looked for a picture in my phone and this got my attention. I almost forgot that I had this. Why? I need a break... and that's why this post is going to be short! Haha, the teacher is sleeping early tonight.

Thought for the day: When you feel you need a break, take one!

1 comment:

  1. Take a break teacher! Let's go to Bantayan on an heroic adventure on April! :)

    ReplyDelete