Tuesday, January 25, 2011

9/365: new found love

Okaaayy. I chose not to blog yesterday because I was really tired. I did not even force myself to sleep. I lay down and poof! Haha! To make up for lost time though, I am posting two entries today! Ahaha!

The shot:
I would have taken a shot of the real thing but there's none of it left. This is a picture of a Red Ribbon White Forest Cake. Yumyum! :)


The story:
My father celebrated his 52nd birthday yesterday (Happy Birthday, Pa!) and my mama decided to buy this cake. As a backgrounder, let me tell you that the official birthday cake in our house is the Red Ribbon Black Forest Cake simply because it's the awesomest cake in the planet. Haha, ok. It's because it's my favorite cake. I love it so much that I don't specify any other dish on my birthday. It's a must-have on my birthday and in all other birthdays as well. Haha! But yesterday, my mama tried this one and Oh May Gulay. It was delicciioouusss. So delicious in fact that I couldn't get my fork away from it. Now, I have a dilemma. Will I let go of my first love? Haha! Oh well, I think both of them fit perfectly inside my heart... and stomach! :p

1 comment:

  1. I looooove this too. Well, I love everything edible. Haha Btaw, I tasted it here na sa Manila cause it comes free with their meal right?

    Happy Birthday Tito!!

    Bestfriend, how are you there? I heard nagbaha daw sa Mandaue. Hope everything'll be fine. Say hi to Tita for me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete